The full proposal will be submitted for extensive review on 31 March 2016.
In February 2016, we seek inputs and comments from anyone with interests in livestock and animal research in development.
How the consultation works:
- We have published short summaries of different key elements of the proposal on this site.
- For each, we have identified a critical question or two where we seek inputs.
- You are invited to give your reactions and inputs to the questions via the associated ‘comment’ option.
- We have posted several questions; you are free to answer any that interest you.
The inputs will be fed directly into the ongoing proposal development activities. We will later share back the full proposal.
Alongside this online process, we are organizing various smaller face to face meetings in different locations to discuss similar questions. We will share the feedback here.
Go to the questions
The focus of the proposed program
- The livestock growth trajectories focus? – focusing on the sustainable intensification of livestock-based systems and enhanced resilience for livestock-based livelihoods
- The research agenda? Focus on technologies, environment, livelihoods, agri-food systems, animal-source foods
Delivering the program’s research and development